Friday, March 6, 2015

Issues paper topic

For my issues paper I selected topic #1.  My current intention is to make the claim that youth are leaving the church in such great numbers because of negative social influences in their lives.  These influences come mainly from media, but also through their friends around them (who are also greatly affected by the media).  Ultimately, I will argue that it was after these new "controversial" themes in movies became introduced that young people began to become less inclined to attend church services.

2 comments:

  1. Media is an interesting cause of why teenagers might be leaving. There are many great insights that could stem from this problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Media has a huge influence, I think reality TV shows are probably the worst creation known to man hahah

    ReplyDelete